ChartsCoach.com Terms & Conditions of Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, we recommend not continuing with access to this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to paid subscribers to view the materials that are part of their subscription to a ChartsCoach.com (CC) educational chart school program & informational blog services listed on the Products menu. Permission for users of the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ChartsCoach’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ChartsCoach.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must legally destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The educational & blog materials on ChartsCoach.com web site are provided “as is”. ChartsCoach (and its parent LLC) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ChartsCoach does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The material presented in this commentary is provided for educational & informational purposes only and is based upon information that is considered to be reliable. However, neither ChartsCoach, nor its parent LLC nor its affiliates warrant its completeness, accuracy or adequacy and it should not be relied upon as such. Neither CC nor its affiliates are responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of this information. Past performance, including the tracking of various asset classes and portfolios for educational purposes, is not necessarily indicative of future results. Neither ChartsCoach or its parent LLC (and its members), or anyone related to its members are a registered financial adviser and they may hold positions in the instruments mentioned, which may change at any time without notice. Do not buy or sell based on anything that is written here, the risk of loss in trading is great. This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument. Securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this material are not suitable for all investors. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith, are subject to change without notice, and are only intended at the moment of their issue as conditions quickly change. The information contained herein does not constitute advice on the tax consequences of making any particular investment decision. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation to you of any particular securities, financial instruments or strategies. Before investing, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice.
In no event shall Charts Coach or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChartsCoach’s Internet site, even if ChartsCoach or a CC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ChartsCoach’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ChartsCoach.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CC.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ChartsCoach’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund / Cancellation Policy
As the user/subscriber is in 100% control of their subscription via our 3rd party payment processors (Stripe and/or Paypal). Cancellatin of service will immediately cancel access the website. Once cancelled, the ex-subscriber will have no rights or access to any materials on the ChartsCoach.com website. As ChartsCoach.com only provides a month-to-month (monthly) billing service, there are no long term contracts, thus, the user/subscriber is free to cancel any time under their own volition & free will. ChartsCoach.com does not offer prorated refunds in the middle of the billing cycle, the subscriber will simply forfeit the prorated amount. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to know exactly when the billing cycle ends in order to utilize the maximum duration of their final billing cycle.
We reserve this right in order to protect against abuse of payors who plan to take advantage of additional discounts with our extended plans, annual and multi-year, and who have no intention of remaining for the full term.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.