Information that we collect
and how we use it …
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Charts Coach (CC) and the ways in which CC uses that personal information.
- We collect your name & email address. For example, you may subscribe to receive email updates from the blog on the site by submitting your email address.
- We will not give or sell your personal information to a 3rd party.
- We use third-party vendors to email & process payment.
- We never see, hold, or store your payment details. That is handled by Stripe and/or Paypal. Other third-party vendors include Woo Commerce, Google Analytics and WordPress
- You can optionally provide your name, email and other contact information to third parties we partner with. By providing your contact information to them or other firms we may partner with, you are subject to their terms and privacy rules. So be sure to check them out to determine if you are in agreement or not.
- The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
- We use this information to … to deliver services, personalize the website for you, enable access, send you a updated information, collect & process payments, send you marketing and other emails.
Legal Basis for Collection of Information
CC collects your data based on the following conditions
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up for our charting school & daily blog posts where CC provides updated stock charts (paid or unpaid), you consider this your consent for CC to collect the above listed personal information in order to continue providing information and services to you. (but no more than that. Again, we will never give or sell your information to any third party)
- Contract — If you enter an agreement with CC for charting education & daily blog services in exchange for payment, CC will be required to collect the above listed personal information, including credit card information. We do NOT hold your credit card information on our website. This information is held at the third party vendors we use to transact the business, such as STRIPE and/or Paypal.
Disclosure of information
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose,
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel, or
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
Your choices and access
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. Corrections can be submitted by emailing (at the address provided below).
You may choose to stop receiving free communications from us by emailing us at the email address above or clicking an unsubscribe link where included in our email communications to you. If you are a paying subscriber and wish to change or cancel your subscription, you can do so either directly on line via our website. In any case where you cannot directly change or cancel on our website, you can email us: Members @ Chartscoach.com (no spaces, or use the contact form on our contact page via top menu)
Links to other Web sites
Securing Your Data
CC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If CC stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers to the best of our knowledge and ability. However, we are not responsible for the neglect, misuse or stolen information by third parties who have access to your information as stated above.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 and are strictly forbidden on the platform. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 18, please immediately submit details by emailing us at Admin @ ChartsCoach.com (no spaces).